Website Usage Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This site is configured to display third-party advertisements. The site owner neither endorses, nor takes responsibility for the accuracy of information contained in any of the advertisements, and nor do we endorse any product highlighted in such advertisements. By clicking on the advertisement you agree to hold the site owners indemnified against any claims or damages that may arise from the use of the advertised products or services. This site also permits registered users to post comments and other content, for which the registered user / member is personally liable. It is strictly prohibited to upload or post any factually misleading, objectionable, hateful, discriminatory – religious, personal, related to sexual orientation of an individual, or pornographic material, and the site owners will make every effort to immediately remove such content when brought to their notice. Posting of such content is expressly forbidden and the user / registered member will be personally liable for such content, which may also invite legal action against such members / registered users.
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Tourism Interface.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Tourism Interface, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Tourism Interface.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, stalk or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Tourism Interface.
- You will not use Tourism Interface to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Tourism Interface, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
Tourism Interface users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Tourism Interface, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Tourism Interface if you are under 16.
- You will not use Tourism Interface if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any blog or group you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Tourism Interface that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law. We can remove any content or information you post on Tourism Interface if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Tourism Interface, the Tourism Interface Logos , or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Tourism Interface. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
We reserve the right to change any or all of the Terms & Conditions governing the use and membership of Tourism Interface by providing you due notice (by posting the change on the Tourism Interface Pages or by email communication) and an opportunity to comment.
For any proposed changes we will give you a minimum of seven days notice. All such comments must be made on the relevant Tourism Interface page or by reply to the email notice.
We can also make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Tourism Interface, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
We try to keep Tourism Interface up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing Tourism Interface as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that Tourism Interface will be safe or secure. Tourism Interface is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or Tourism Interface, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or Tourism Interface will not exceed the sum equivalent to the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months, for the purpose of preparing your sub-domain site, provided that you have opted for the service.
- By Tourism Interface we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.tourisminterface.com and any other Tourism Interface branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, widgets etc; (b) our networking platform; (c) sub-domain sites allocated to users.
- By Platform we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Tourism Interface or provide data to us.
- By information we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By content we mean anything you post on Tourism Interface that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Tourism Interface or provide to Tourism Interface through Platform.
- By post we mean post on Tourism Interface or otherwise make available to us (such as by using the networking platform or a sub-domain site).
- By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By active registered user we mean a user who has logged into Tourism Interface or its sub-domains at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By application we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.