The new Executive Committee of OTOAI was declared elected unopposed and assumed office on 13 May 2015. Earlier this year, on 30 March 2015, OTOAI had announced that elections would be held on 16 May 2015 for the new Executive Committee. However, in an email circulated to OTOAI members yesterday by Poonam Singh, Executive Director OTOAI, it was announced that the elections would not be held as announced earlier as the candidates were elected unopposed.
“I am very pleased to share with you the results of the first OTOAI Executive Committee meeting and Working Group and other selections on 13th May 2015.
The new unopposed OTOAI Executive Committee assumes office!
From left to right –
- Rohit Shorey, Destination Travels, New Delhi,
- Gurdeep Gujral, Gujral Travels, New Delhi- Joint Secretary
- Riaz Munshi, N Chirag Travels, New Delhi – Vice President
- Ankush Nijhawan, TBO, NCR of Delhi
- Amod Thatte, KUONI, Mumbai
- Guldeep Singh Sahni, Weldon Travels, New Delhi – President
- Himanshu Patil, Kesari Tours, Mumbai
- Kapil Berera, Astral Travels, New Delhi – Treasurer
- Sujit Nair, Aquasun, Mumbai
- Shravan Bhalla, Hi Flyers, New Delhi – General Secretary; and
- Chitra Bhatia, Aashman Travels, New Delhi.
Our very own OTOAI Eleven!
Chapter Chairpersons not in picture –
Mahendra Vakharia, Pathfinders Holidays, Ahmedabad for Western India.
Sajan Gupta, Vayuseva Travels, Kolkata for Eastern India.
Manish Kriplani, Baywatch Travels, Chennai for Southern India.
Vineet Gopal, Engee Holidays, New Delhi For Northern India.
Rajeev Sabharwal, Gaurav Travels, New Delhi heads the Finance & Events Committee.
Siddharth Khanna, Travel Engineers, New Delhi heads the IT Committee.
Ranjana Sharma, Travel & Tours, Gurgaon heads the Education Committee.
Ankush Nijhawan, TBO, heads the Chapters Committee.
Chitra Bhatia, Aashman Travels, heads the Ladies Wing.
Government & NTO’s is headed by Riaz Munshi, N Chirag Travels.
And, Ashwani Gupta, Dove Travels, Amritsar has been nominated once again to head the Environment Committee.
Mr. Sanjeet was re-inducted as the Permanent Advisor and Mr. Karan Anand of Cox & Kings, Mumbai, came on board as a special invitee. Election Officer, Runeep Sangha from PATA was duly felicitated for an excellent job done!
The Secretariat with Meenu and myself, will of course, continue. We hope to have your continued support and suggestions to make OTOAI bigger, better, stronger and an effective association with impeccable integrity!”, said Singh in her mail.